Deze 14 karaat Amsterdam ohm armband met satijn koord is gemaakt in ons atelier in Amsterdam, en bezet met in totaal 0.14 karaat zwarte diamanten briljant geslepen.
Uiteraard kunt u de kleur van het goud zelf bepalen, de kleuren zijn: Rosé, Geel en Wit goud.
U heeft de mogelijkheid om uw de kleur koord naar keuze te kiezen, de laatste foto laat zien welke kleuren mogelijk zijn.
Laat in de beschrijving achter welk kleur koord u wilt.
Dan zorgen wij ervoor dat het binnen 5 werkdagen wordt geleverd
Door onze jarenlange ervaring met diamant zorgen wij ervoor dat er altijd supermooi geslepen diamanten in onze sieraden verwerkt worden, waardoor er een prachtige schittering ontstaat!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund. If you have questions about our return procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To return your purchase to Odile, call +3120691668251 to speak with our diamond and jewellery consultant. You will receive detailed instructions for returning your order.
- Call before returning items. Any unauthorised, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that have been damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Return all the original packaging. You may be liable for the replacement cost of the packaging and collateral material. For example, the diamond certificate is unique and carries a EUR 125 replacement fee.
Address your package. You will receive the address of a special destination for returns. For security reasons, do not write Odile anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear, altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Odile jewels), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1, 2012.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following information:
Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us) are not stored in our shopping system, but with PayPal.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- if you have purchased a product from us, you will be placed on the Odile customer mailing list and may receive periodic mailings by post from us (you may unsubscribe form this list in every time you'll receive an email);
- to contact you by email, telephone or post, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email “spam” has become a problem in recent years. Please note, we will NEVER ask you to provide a password or personal information via email, unless you've initiated a password request.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to the suppliers we engage to help us run our business;
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website);
- Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view; and
- non-specific (anonymous) Google Analytics data
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”. However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by us for marketing purposes.
Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the Checout section of the Website before placing your order with us (“Order”) to show that you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Service, you will not be able to order any Product(s) from our Website.
You may have other rights granted by mandatory law, and these Terms of Service do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms of Service will override any other rights which you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
Odile jewels is a part of SADDAL Exclusive Jewellery B.V., a company registered in the Netherlands at Chamber of Commerce. Our registered office is Hogehilweg 14, 1101 CD Amsterdam Zuidoost, NL and our registered number is 33262729. Our VAT number is NL8030.61.341B01.
We are registered at the Amsterdam Diamond Bourse, of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31206916682.
The Websites to which these Terms of Service apply and for which we are responsible are http://www.odilejewels.com
HOW YOUR CONTRACT WITH US IS FORMED
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on ‘add to Shopping Bag’ to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking ‘proceed to purchase’ to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- We will then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us.
- After sending you this first email we will check to make sure we are able to fulfil your Order. If and when we are able to do so, you will then receive a second email from us confirming your Order, confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us. At this point we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order.
- You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Your Order will be accepted by us when we send the second email to you confirming your Order and dispatch of the Product(s) and at this point the contract between us (“Contract”) is formed. Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
If there are any problems with your Order, you will be contacted by a representative from SADDAL Jewels.
When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed, please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the second email confirming your Order.
If you discover you have made a mistake with your Order please call us immediately.
All payments must be made at the time of dispatch of the Product(s) to you. Payment for all Product(s) must be by PayPal or Bank Transfer. If we are unable to accept your Order for any reason then we will, at our option, either not debit your credit card or refund any money paid by you in respect of that Order. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until we receive payment in full.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Orders which we have already confirmed as described above.
We aim to deliver Product(s) to you, to the delivery address you have requested in your Order within the time set out in our Shipping Times but we cannot give an exact delivery date.
If we have not delivered the Product(s) within 30 days of submitting your Order or any other date that we have agreed with you then you may cancel the Contract and we will refund any money paid by you.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S)
i. Subject to any specific warranties we offer in relation to particular products, or those which are implied by law, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our products.
ii. You should inspect the Product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible and we will arrange for their return to our Customer Service Centre, at no cost to you. If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any delivery charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s). If you would prefer repair or replacement of the Product(s) please contact us and we will replace the item at no extra charge to you where this is reasonably practicable. In addition we will either refund the cost of the return of the item to us by you or send you a prepaid parcel which you can use to return the damaged or defective item to us.
iii. These Terms of Service do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
iv.Subject to paragraph (iii) above, we are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms of Service by us. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Service is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Service. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Order is accepted by us.
v. Subject to paragraph (iii) above, we are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts; or
- loss of anticipated savings
provided that this shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property in accordance with your statutory rights or paragraph (iv) or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the above categories of loss of this paragraph (v).
vi.Subject to paragraph (iii) above, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Service arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms of Service in any way affects your statutory rights.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract (other than for personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable) and receive a refund from us. You must inform us by email at if you wish to cancel within fourteen (14) working days, starting on the day after the Product(s) are delivered to you.
If you have not returned the Product(s) within 14 days of cancellation or when requested by us to do so, whichever occurs first, we can collect the Product(s) from you at your cost.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms of Service will be governed by the law of the Netherlands.
No delay or failure by us to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms of Service will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies prevent any other or further exercise of them.
OTHER INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU NEED TO BE AWARE
We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms of Service. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future. You can download a pdf version of these Terms of Service by clicking here.